My Fruitive Challenge Diet: Day Two

 Hi, I’m back. I made it. Day two of my new WFPB diet, without any accidental eating incident like yesterday’s wayward macadamia nuts. Strangely enough, I haven’t experienced any energy deficiency, dizziness, sugar cravings, or hangry episodes worth mentioning. I overheard my 12 year old caution her siblings to beware that I might be a grouchy bear at times because of this diet but don’t take it personally. I appreciate her sensitivity. Hearing her say that is a good reminder to monitor my emotions during this adjustment period to my diet. I want it to be a positive experience for everyone who has to interact with me.

Unfortunately, I missed dinner time because of my packed schedule. I simply forgot. My carrots I snacked on this afternoon seemed to hold me over well enough. 

I’m worried the coffee (no cream no sugar!) I drank after 6:00 pm will keep me up late tonight and disrupt my sleep schedule. I don’t want to skip any more dinners. 

My 8-year old daughter handed me a ripe banana she didn’t want to eat. It seemed to sustain me for the rest of my evening since I’m committing to not eat anything past 8:00 pm. At some point, I’ll move up my evening intermittent fasting time to 6:00 pm. 

I shouldn’t go hungry with a fridge and pantry full of fresh fruit and vegetables from Costco delivered by Instacart yesterday:




Bon appétit!

Popular posts from this blog

My Fruitive Challenge Diet: Day One!

Shipt!