My Fruitive Challenge: Day 31– Last Day of May!

 Well, I did it! I made it all the way through a whole month on my WFPB SOS-Free diet! I’ve lost 18 lbs! That’s about.6 lbs per day on average! I celebrated by taking my 8-year-old with me to play disc golf with a friend. It was a fun game even though I lost 2 discs. We went to a nice restaurant for food afterwards that serves vegan cuisine. Unfortunately nothing on the menu was SOS-Free. That’s alright. I expected that would be a problem so I had eaten dinner before going out. My friend ordered himself a beer which I would have gladly ordered for myself not that long ago. Not a problem. I’m focused on my health to not worry about it. Here’s to another month of healthy living!

Popular posts from this blog

My Fruitive Challenge Diet: Day One!

Shipt!