My Fruitive Challenge: Day 30 — An Irregular Day

 Chapter five of Fiber Fueled is about easing bloating, gas, cramps, and altered bowels. I’m glad it’s addressing this topic because I have noticed that my digestion has been evolving over the past month. Before May 1st, I had been taking antacids almost every night to counteract my heartburn from overeating. Since my diet change to WFPB, I haven’t needed the antacids even one time. I had also struggled with regularity problems. I’m doing much better but I still struggle with gas and some constipation. The author suggests seeing one’s doctor to address this in case waste has compacted in my intestines. I should have mentioned my problem to m doctor in February. I’ll bring it up when I see him in June if there’s still any issue. Well, I missed dinner tonight because of running errands. I snacked on my dried mango slices and fruit and nut mix. I may regret my mango munchies in the morning.

Popular posts from this blog

My Fruitive Challenge Diet: Day One!

Shipt!