My Fruitive Challenge: Day 153— Taking Souls and Hell Week Secure!

 I continue to be amazed by Goggins’ story of overcoming a traumatic childhood, poor academics, poverty, and obesity to fulfill his dream of becoming a Navy SEAL. It seems that at least in his case, he had the fortitude to turn his life of trauma into a power source to help him not only survive hell week, but also to do it triumphantly. The physical injuries and sheer torture of surviving, freezing cold ocean waters and brutal overwhelming feats of strength and endurance boggles my mind. Strangely enough, his stories are giving me serious incentive to pick up my pace with my own physical training and weight loss regimen; More importantly, I need to zero in on the various other weak areas of my life. To make  plan and achieve it!

I did intense tread mill walking last night. My intent was to work out for at least an hour, but at about 44 minutes in, the digital screen warned me that I needed lubricant for the treadmill. I had walked intensely and achieved 2.7 miles distance, which is a big deal for me. I definitely could’ve gone longer, but it’s past midnight with a big day ahead of me. No problem. I set a good baseline to build upon.

108.8 lbs

Popular posts from this blog

My Fruitive Challenge Diet: Day One!

Shipt!