My Fruitive Challenge: Day 152— Goggin’s Hell Week

 Goggins has an incredible story about how he became motivated to turn his life around from a morbidly obese failure into a lean mean fighting machine in just 3 months!  That is 100 lbs in just three months! That’s amazing! When he was at 215 lbs he was already able to do over 100 pull-ups, swim 2 miles, run 6 miles, and bike 20 miles daily! He’s a machine! He reached his goal weight of 191 lbs and passed his entrance exam right on schedule. That’s how badly he wanted it. It makes me rethink what real motivation means for myself in my current situation. I appreciate his example despite his unorthodox commitment to joining the military at the expense of his wife and kid. But I recognize that I mustn’t judge. Wha would be toxic and dangerous for the average person was what he needed for himself to overcome his life unfortunate circumstances that he blames no one but himself for.

I’m at the part where he is on his second attempt to make it through the notorious Hell Week of Basic Underwater Demolition SEAL Training. Exciting stuff!

Note: I weigh about 209 lbs now. My goal is to reach 192 lbs by November!

Popular posts from this blog

My Fruitive Challenge Diet: Day One!

Shipt!