My Fruitive Challenge: Day 54 — Too Small for My Britches

I surprised myself with a delicious soupy salad dinner bowl that I threw together. I think the secret ingredient was just the right amount of chopped habanero pepper. It’s an ugly hodgepodge meal, but amazing (to me)!



(Yes, just two strawberries seem arbitrary. It was. But worth it! The corn on the cob was air fried at 400 degrees for 7 minutes, then cut off the cob and tossed into my salad mix. Also, the miso paste was mixed with a cup of hot water then added to my salad to make it a soupy-salad.)

 By the way, I think I’m ready to throw away my XXL T-shirts and khaki trousers. I feel like a clown wearing them. I’ll at least take a picture with them on for the record. Gregg says to keep at least one pair to show people what I used to wear. 

I bought new Large-sized T-shirts (I took a chance and skipped the XL size!). One brand fit me just right; another brand was a snug fit; I look forward to wearing them some day soon! 

Bonus Meal of the Day Recipe for my PB2 Performance Protein Shake (SOS-Free) 

Ingredients 

2 scoops of PB2 Protein Powder 

1 frozen banana 

1 cup of frozen blueberries 

1 tbsp of flaxseed 

1 cup of So Delicious Coconut Milk (SOS-Free)

1 tbsp of 100% Maple Syrup 

Mix it and  serve!




Popular posts from this blog

My Fruitive Challenge Diet: Day One!

Shipt!