My Fruitive Challenge: Day 39 — Family Get-together

 I attended an open house today. (My 7-year-old said later that she really enjoyed the Out House!) I had a feeling there wouldn’t be food for me to eat, so I ate fruit on the way. My daughter was happy to eat pulled pork sandwiches, chips, and cake. 

The mom of the graduate told me about the success she’s had using Wegovy with very little negative side effects. She had lost 70 lbs already. I had looked into it but my insurance wouldn’t cover it for me. In hindsight I am very glad that I chose to eat healthy as my weight loss program. I hear that over time Wegovy and Ozempic have diminishing returns and one’s appetite cones roaring back with a vengeance. I hope that’s not the case!

My sister has been working several hours yesterday and today helping to prepare our parents’ home for the biannual family reunion. I invited her and her family to join us for dinner. I cooked turkey burgers and Beyond Beef Burgers. I was content to watch everyone enjoy their meal while I too enjoyed my WFPB rice bowl with sautéed onions (Gregg allows me to cook with 100% natural coconut oil) and a variety of other healthy add-ons including chia seeds and my favorites: raw unsalted peanuts and jalapeño pepper. 

Popular posts from this blog

My Fruitive Challenge Diet: Day One!

Shipt!