My Fruitive Challenge: Day 94 — ICG Bike Day

 I went to the YMCA today to bike ride for 20 to 25 minutes. I looked over the screen settings a bit and discovered that there is something called an FTP in my personal preferences. Turns out that there is a fitness test that I can take to determine what my level is, I figure out how to connect my phone to the bike screen using Bluetooth and then setting up my FTP test for 20 minutes. I got up to The six level with the score of 148. It did take me a minute to figure out how to work the manual pedal speed settings during the first minute of the test as a result at the end of the test a window came up, advising me to redo the test because I spent too much time out of the zone. No problem. I’ll plan to do a retest in six weeks. 

I plugged my FTP Number into a Chat GPT formula to figure out my classification: 

I’m a novice bike rider at 2.2


Men:

Untrained: < 1.5 W/kg

Novice: 1.5 - 2.4 W/kg

Intermediate: 2.4 - 3.6 W/kg

Advanced: 3.6 - 4.9 W/kg

Elite: 4.9 - 5.9+ W/kg

Popular posts from this blog

My Fruitive Challenge Diet: Day One!

Shipt!