My Fruitive Challenge: Day 122 — Forks Over Knives Review

I remember being impressed with the documentary Forks Over Knives when it came out in 2011. Clearly, its plant-based diet presentation, though compelling, didn’t have a serious effect on my dieting habits. Watching it 14 years later in my fourth month of a dedicated Whole Foods plant-based diet makes a difference. I can attest that this diet change has turned my life around significantly for the better: I’ve lost over 40 pounds I’m looking and feeling fitter by the week and I no longer on the precipice of becoming a diabetic like my doctor had warned back in February. The meat and dairy industry’s propaganda and the sheer power of salt, fat, and sugar still have some sort of sway over me in that I catch myself fantasizing about joining family and friends consuming American cuisine. I appreciate the books, podcast, and media that Gregg has been Encouraging me to consume each week to help me keep my head in the game, to reach my weight goal within the year, and to continue my lifestyle change Indefinitely so that I never have to upsize my wardrobe ever again!

Popular posts from this blog

My Fruitive Challenge Diet: Day One!

Shipt!