My Fruitive Challenge: Day 85 — Medical Checkup

 Well, today is the day I’m looking forward to. I had my six month medical check up. She felt great knowing my labs look good but I could say no to all the health questions I confirmed I lost 39 pounds since my last doctor’s visit! Even though it’s my six month visit, I have gone to see him in February to answer questions about diet and nutrition and to get a prescription started with WeGovy. I’m so happy that my insurance company turned me down and that I went with the Whole Foods plant based diet! I have heard a lot of people having negative side effects from taking WeGovy and Ozempic. not only I thought nausea, diarrhea, stomach pain, etc.; there are reports of Diminishing returns and weight gain; there are also reports that when the drug runs out the weight comes right back but worse. It’s very fulfilling to know that I lost the weight without these drugs, no disrespect to those who have found the drugs to be effective.

Popular posts from this blog

My Fruitive Challenge Diet: Day One!

Shipt!