My Fruitive Challenge: Day 83 — Uncle Willie’s Funeral

 We attended Willie’s funeral today. The ceremony held in a very nice Catholic church. Afterwards we were part of the family funeral procession to the cemetery. On the way the girls remarked that this was their first funeral they came to. Laura said to pay attention to everything because that could be Daddy someday. Freya reacted, “Ohhh, stop talking about this. It’s grossing me out!” It’s sobering to think about but it’s true. It certainly makes me appreciate the life that I have.

It’s so nice to see extended family again after so long. Mandarin traveled a long way to show their support: Chicago, North Carolina, Arizona, even Seattle!

Tia Chong-Hui was very enthusiastic about having us visit then in North Carolina soon! She promised to cook lots of authentic South Korean food for us! Maybe next spring!

I enjoyed the warm praise from family members recognizing that I’ve been losing weight with a WFPB diet. I got a lot of encouragement today for it working for me. 😎

Popular posts from this blog

My Fruitive Challenge Diet: Day One!

Shipt!