My Fruitive Challenge: Day 67 — Family Y Time

 We went to the Y as a family for the first time. Swimming and indoor pickle ball. It’s my goal to go at least once a week. 

We celebrated Sophia’s birthday with a brownie cake she made. Mom and Dad came over to sing and celebrate with us. Of course, the three of us refrained from eating the desserts. I put out a variety of fruit for all of us to nibble at: blueberries, guava fruit, kiwi, and cherry tomatoes. The blueberries were eaten, the guava wasn’t preferred, the kiwi wasn’t ripe, and my dad preferred the tomatoes.

 Finding Ultra is becoming more relevant now that he’s writing about his diet and fitness training for his first big challenge. I’m very impressed by how his WFPB diet not only sustains him but empowers him to be in tremendous health for an extreme competition.

Did you know that the abbreviation of pounds (lbs) comes from the Roman word for pounds “libra,” and that the pound sign (a.k.a. hashtag) is a symbol that had originated from a cursive spelling of the abbreviation of libra: lb.

Popular posts from this blog

My Fruitive Challenge Diet: Day One!

Shipt!