S'more Girl Scout Cookies

I called Laura at her work because I had searched all over the kitchen and couldn't find the Girl Scout S'mores cookie package I bought a couple days ago from my cousin:

Laura: Really? You have to ask? Seriously?...
Me: Oh, no! I was afraid of that!
Laura: Uh, excuse me, but have we not met? Shall I reintroduce myself to you?  "Hello, I'm Laura, your very pregnant wife who you left alone with a box of Girl Scout cookies, like two days ago. What were you expecting!..."
Me: (pained laughter) Hahahaha!...
Laura: Besides, they weren't very good anyway.
Me: Noooo! That's even worse! If they're not good, then you don't eat them; you leave them for me to eat them!
Laura: (evil scornful laughter) Hahahaha!...

Popular posts from this blog

My Fruitive Challenge Diet: Day One!

Shipt!