Klutz of the Day Award

Who can top walking into a two-sided movie rack so hard that nearly all 132 DVD cases plus their 132 display covers scatter into the aisles on both sides?

The poor Family Video workers looked over from the checkout desk in time to see me hugging an emptied rack trying to stop the rocking.

Then awkward silence.

I'm left standing there stupidly holding two DVD cases that I had heroically saved from hitting the floor.

"I am soooo, soooo, soorrrry!"  

They were tremendously gracious to me. They rushed over, laughed it off, and quickly began restocking the shelves while I stood by not sure if I should attempt to help.

"I saved two DVDs for you."

They ignored my comment and kept stocking.

I asked if I was the first person to do that. Sadly, no. Once, a man having an epileptic attack took down several racks full of DVDs.

Somehow, that didn't make me feel any better...

So, please, somebody, anybody, tell me you can top my klutziness of the day so I can stop replaying this terrible scene on a loop in my brain.

Popular posts from this blog

My Fruitive Challenge Diet: Day One!

Shipt!